Kenneth W. DeJean
I have handled thousands of accident and injury cases, from initial claims to judge and jury trials. I have also represented clients in multi-state cases. I have been practicing law for 35 years and, during that time, I have treated every client with personal service and open, frank and respectful communication.
I have received the Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rating* of 5.0 out of 5, the highest rating available.
Honors Membership Awards
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member, 1976 - Present
- Louisiana Association of Justice, Board of Governors, 1982 - Present
- American Bar Association, 1976 - Present
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2000
- College of Master Advocates and Barristers, 2001
- State of Louisiana, 1976
- State of Colorado, 1989
- U.S. Federal Court, 1976
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1987
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana, J.D. - 1976
- University of Southwestern Louisiana, Lafayette, Louisiana, B.A. - 1973, Major: Political Science