ACAM has a number of resources for use by judges, their clerks, other masters, and attorneys.
- Special Master Case Reporter by David Cohen
- JAMS - Using Masters and Referees
- Patrick Juneau's Handouts from 2012 Member Meeting contains examples of Appointment Orders, Claim Forms, Timelines, Allocation Models, and more.
- Legal Developments provides information about recent legal developments in mastering.
- Articles has public articles of interest to masters.
- Federal Rule 53 is the text of Rule 53 in the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. Masters are appointed under this rule. The rule underwent major changes in 2003 and the comments on the changes are of interest.
- State Court Rules/Statutes provides information on the various rules for use of masters in each state and the District of Columbia. States may use a different name than master for the function (for example, California uses the term "referee" instead of master.
- Model Appointment Orders provides model appointment orders. Rule 53 requires masters to be appointed by order and stipulates what the order must cover.